Monday, May 23, 2005

05/23/05

Blech.I've been working maximum hours all this week. I'm exhausted. I'm only going to be working twenty something this week, and then it's back to FT next week. I wouldn't stand for this, but I really need the money.

On a better note, I had this dream the other day about this guy at work (I wrote about it in my dream journal/diary/thingie. His name's er, let's just call him Colin. Anyway, we talk all the time and we joke around quite a bit. I've had this kinda crush on him for the longest time but I never bothered telling him about it. But one of the days I was working, I got the impression that he might be interested as well. But this has nothing to do with the dream (which for once didn't include Spike). It was so weird. We were at work, and I remember thinking how red everything seemed. The walls the registers, even our workshirts. In the dream, I'm talking to one of my girl friends and he walks up. We both kind of smile at each other and start walking towards the back where the freezer is. And then we start going at it like rabbits against the freezer door (I can remember thinking how cold the door was on my ass, LOL).

The reason why this dream is so weird is because I never have sexual dreams about people I know. Well, at least not ones as obvious as this. It just kind of freaked me out a bit how potently lustful it all was.

On another note, I was dragged to the movie theater the other day and made to watch the new Star Wars movie. I was expecting it to be a lot like the last two (which I felt were comprised of a lot of fluff and cheesy romantic nonsense. This one was dark, and powerful. The confusion in Anakin as he struggled to figure out what evil is and where his place is as a Jedi (on the council, but not a Jedi Master) was believable and that's really important in movie characters.

There were a couple of things in the movie that bothered me...like when Darth Vader finds out his wife dies and he stands up and says "Noooooo!" in an ultra cheesy, cliched manner. I just felt that could have been handled better.

Overall though, I think this movie earns about an 8.5

No comments: