Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people:
1. As blase as I may act when we cross paths, a part of me dies every time I see you.
2. Call me Baby one more time and I will kick your ass.
3. I just won the lottery, so f*ck this place and f*ck you.
4. I think I'm sorry I didn't turn out the way you wanted...sometimes anyway.
5. You just love to hear yourself talk, don't you?
6. Lie down with dogs and of course you're going to get up with fleas.
7. I'm flattered...but you're realllly not my type.
8. I'm here whenever you need me.
9. Let's move out of this dump and start a new life together!
10. I think I'm in love with you.
Nine things about me:
1. I'm contrary.
2. I am sarcastic pretty much all of the time
3. I live for music
4. When bored, I'll affect an accent (usually English, though sometimes Australian or German).
5. I'm a fast reader.
6. I plan on learning at least three more languages in my lifetime (ASL, French, and Japanese)
7. I'm spontaneous
8. I'm a brilliant housekeeper and baker
9. I hate when people buy CDs or DVDs and leave pieces of the sticky plastic on them. One of my odd pet peeves
Eight things to win my heart:
1. Make me laugh.
2. Make me think.
3. Be a humanitarian.
4. Kiss me in the rain. I'll never admit it, but I like that cheesy stuff every once in a while.
5. Know when and how to really listen. Sometimes what I'm really trying to say is stubborn coming out and will get hidden beneath bluster and bullsh*t.
6. Get over yourself. I tend to poke fun at those I care about and if you can't take harmless ribbing in the manner it's intended, good day to you.
7. Make me always want to reach higher. I know some people enter a relationship with ambitions but slow them down at the request of their partner. I can tell you now, I'll never be happy resting on my laurels and I'll probably resent the man that ever put me in that position.
8. Love the eccentricities of my family. Yes, they're all raving maniacs but I'm stuck with them. I'm not saying you can't laugh at them (God knows I do) just tolerate them. Five thousand bonus points if you manage to get in my mom's good graces.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. I got to get out of this backwoods town...
2. Traffic sucks.
3. One of these days, that lamp is going to succeed in electrocuting me to death.
4. The Smashing pumpkins are pretty f*ckin' awesome.
5. There's way too much crap on TV
6. I love Stephen Colbert + John Stewart
7. I really should apply somewhere else where my talents could be better appreciated.
Six things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Mentally make a list of what I need to do the next day
2. If working or going out, I visualize what I'm going to wear the next day
3. Read or write
4. Set my crappy alarm.
5. Throw the covers off of the bed. I can't sleep if I get too hot.
6. Shower, brush my teeth, etc
Five people who mean a lot:
1. Mom
2. Grandparents
3. Brother
4. Sister
5. Cheryl
Four things you're wearing right now:
1. a blue sports bra
2. three earrings
3. a pair of my super comfy gym shorts
4. Old loose T-shirt for sleeping
Three songs you listen to often:
Hard to pick *just* three but here're the songs of now:
1. "Hate This & I'll Love You" by Muse
2. "Zero" by The Smashing Pumpkins
3. "Wreckless Love" by Alicia Keys
Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Tour Europe and South America
2. Be deliriously happy!
One confession:
1. I hate myself for thinking it, but sometimes I'm afraid I'm going to never be able to stay in a relationship because maybe I sabotage myself while I'm in one or possibly because I put myself in relationships that I know will fall apart...
3 comments:
9. I hate when people buy CDs or DVDs and leave pieces of the sticky plastic on them. One of my odd pet peeves.
Oh. My. God. You gotta stop reading my mind, Claire-bear. You're killing me with this sympatico sh*t.
We have stuff in common Sweet Cheeks!! Maybe we're sisters!! *griiinnnss*
*scowl*
Wretch.
Post a Comment