I haven't been on this thing in a while. How's everyone? Well I hope. Better than I'm feeling right now at least. I've got a cold/sore throat/migraine thing going on that I hope is allergy related because I reallllly don't want to go to the doctor. Blech.
So what's been going on the past month or so? Well, on this side of everything, not much; mostly work. I went to a really huge music festival in the capital and had a blast and a half (I'm going to have to post more aboout that on a day where just thinking about USB cords doesn't make my eyebrow twitch, hah).
I had the most detailed dream about running into the ex while grocery shoppping with my little brother and sister. I'm croched down getting eggs and I look up and there he is with a sheepish smile on my face. It was one of those "this could be how things were now, if you would let him talk to you and apologize" but I don't want to go there with him.
Right?
Right?
Right.
Funny thing is, I woke up at the end of the dream feeling so content. Definitely my brain's way of saying "What if?" and I really don't appreciate it. It's not like it's going to work though, because I've learned my lesson by now. I won't let myself go through this again with him, or anyone else.
Right?
Right?
God I really truly hope so.
*end of transmission*
No comments:
Post a Comment