Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dreams 1

I have a huge imagination. Always have and probably always will. And believe me when I say it's gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past, LOL. I have an actual written diary that dates back before this blog, and I want to post some of my dreams here...Just because they're weird and because I can *grins*

Okay, this dates back to February tenth:

One of my best guy friends is a metro-sexual. It used to drive me nuts trying to figure out whether he was gay or not but now I just don't care. He goes shopping with me when I want to and shit, but he also does guy things (like ogle girls). His best friend is also one of my best friends and she's the one who introduced us to one another. Now that the background info is out of the way...I had a dream in which my guy friend, my girl friend, and I were out shopping at like a bridal store or something (don't ask me why, it's just a dream for crying out loud). I was trying on this red strapless dress that I wore at a fashion show a few years back. I turned to my friends and asked them how it looked on me. Whatsherface is busy looking for something for her, so she glances, makes some kind of comment, and then just kind of turns away. You-Know-Who comes up to me and makes some remarks about how the color brings out my eyes and crap that a homosexual guy might say. I just kind of laughed at him until he suddenly starts touching me in a manner that is NOT gay (nothing below the belt people...yeesh, I'm not that perverted yet). I think I kind of just stood there, shocked for a good while and then I looked at my friend, Whatsherfaceto see her reaction, but she didn't' even notice. I turn back to You-Know-Who...Confused as hell. I mean, I used to have this HUGE school girl crush on him in like 9th-10th grade but at the same time I don't want to do anything for fear of losing Whatsherface's friendship. So I kind of laugh off his untowardness and I go to try something else on.

I can't remember exactly what happened next but I know that some time passed in which I tried as much as possible to avoid You-Know-Who and pretend that nothing happened while I was around both him and Whatsherface. At some point, we end up alone again and I can't even pretend I don't notice the chemistry between us both (it was nearly freaking tangible!) One thing lead to another and as you can imagine, we end up messing around. In the end I felt SO guilty for enjoying what it was we were doing...But at the same time I didn't want to stop. Ku-razy, ne?

Well...That's not as crazy as some of my dreams are. Here's another one with a recurring guest appearance from one of my favorite characters, Spike from BTVS!

Feb 11

In this dream, I'm back to doing what I love...Theater. Only now I'm doing it professionally, still under the direction of Mrs. O. The play is Cinderella (...Yuck. I would never be in that play in RL). The Prince is this tall lanky guy with a cocky swagger and an English accent (heh, kind of sounds like Spike, but it's not him). Anyway, he walks up to me as the spotlight comes on the stage as we start preparing for the show and suddenly leans his forehead against mine so that we're practically nose to nose...And for some reason I let him (I wouldn't in RL...That's for damn sure). We start doing this really slow tango where I keep trying to escape, but he keeps drawing me back to him over and over until I finally give up. The second I do, he tells me he can't wait until we get to the kissing scened and that he wants me to be thinking only of him up until that point. I tell him I will and he releases me. The audience cheers (I guess this was some kind of preview of things to come...?)

The play begins and I'm really getting into my role as Cinderella when all of a sudden, Spike slinks in through the double doors. I hesitate for a moment, and Mrs. O turns around to see what the hold up is. Once she sees Spike, for some reason she gets really upset and is about to tell him to get the heck out when he interrupts her, saying that this is a public place and that he can watch the show if he bloody wants to.

Mrs. O doesn't have a response. Spike meets my stunned gaze and I feel my heart catch in my throat and I remember thinking "God...That man is sexy." A voice in my mind tells me, "no, he shouldn't be here," but at the same time, I want him to be. I want him to take me right there on that stage with everybody watching. But instead I take a deep breath and throw myself back into the world with gusto.

I sit in the fireplace among ths cinders...blah, blah, blah. Stepsisters and Stepbitch. Herald comes. Invite to dance. Fairy Godmother. Mice turned into Coachmen, blah blah. Okay, so finally I get to the castle in all of my glory and there's Phillip )the guy who's playing the Prince). And for the record, I have no idea who Phillip is supposed to be...He doesn't remind me of anyone. I can tell he's happy to see me and a part of me is vaguely amused by this fact. We continue on with our acting...Dancing and laughing at something. My next line is to ask him what time it was (he responds 11:50) and I remember my Godmother's warning about midnight and decide it's time to haul ass even though the Prince asks me to stay. I tell him I can't but I promise to return for the second night. I escape the castle and return home to my grimy Cinder girl state...When all of a sudden I notice that Spike is on stage. I remember looking at him...Unsure what to say. We're in the middle of a play for crying out loud! But he speaks first. He talks about my beauty and I-as Cinderella-laugh at him and point out my garb (a ragged old brown dress with soot all over it). He merely keeps looking at me with those eyes of his and smoothes a strand of hair from my face, saying he meant the beauty inside me. He holds his arms out suddenly and envelops me into his warmth and for some reason, I though he was going to suffocate me, but then he releases me from his embrace. I re-emerge in a beautiful black evening gown, my hair set in perfect curls, and an unnatural glow about me. I suddenly feel very in touch with my dark side and I smirk as the audience watches, shocked as Spike and I kiss passionately center stae with a jealous Phillip watching us from the wings and Mrs. O looking torn between amazement and horror.

Damn...That's a lot longer than I thought it was. Well, that's all the dream talk I have for today. More later!!

No comments: