Isn't he delicious? *sighs* A pity he's so ordinary without the make-up or the English accent. I don't know what it is about him that appeals to my subconscious but I've had so many dreams with him as the guest star that it's kind of freaky. I'll talk about dreams later. Right now I want to talk about what happened to me Monday night.
Monday night, I met Evanscent, someone I know through a couple of DBZ forums. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I mean, I wasn't horribly surprised when I met her cause she's just as goofy in RL as she is in all her posts and etc. Anyway, I got to visit her job and meet all the people she works with sadly, Gabe the Babe (as I dubbed her lazy, vain asshole of a co-worker) wasn't present or I would have given him a piece of my mind...not that I can spare any, LOL.
Ack, I keep going off on a tangent. Where was I? Oh yeah. So I met Evanscent. She was as normal looking as they come...but on the inside, oh buddy on the inside she's 100% freak, LOL. Thanks to her friends, I found out WWWAAAYYYY more about my pal Evie than I ever needed to know. I'm not going to spill everything here but let's just say I haven't laughed so hard in a LONG time and leave it at that. Oh, and next time you're free Keels, I'll take you out for milk and jelly...my treat *snickers*
After her friends left, we hung out in the restaraunt parking lot for a while, listening to a bunch of different songs. We listened to "Come" and "Pussy Control" and a few more. Yeah, I'm sure that was interesting sight...the two of us belting out "Pussy Control" at one in the morning, LOL. It was crazy, a bit chilly, and I never knew what to expect. In other words, it was a fun night!
Tuesday morning I was *EXHAUSTED* I think I got about two or three hours of sleep. That was the third day where I had four or fewer hours of sleep >.< Oh yeah, I got my exam back in my Adv. US Gvt class. I got a fucking C...which is cood considering how many failed, but I could have done better. Maybe next time I'll actually study, ha ha.
My cell phone is missing. I feel like I'm missing an appendage or something. I'm always playing with that damned thing. I know it's sad, but I really miss that stupid contraption. Who knows where I left it? I sure as hell don't. Maybe one of my siblings picked it up...there's no telling.
Okay...I'm listening to this song for like the fourth time today. Maybe it's just the funky mood I'm in, but this song is just really grabbing hold of me and refusing to let me go! It's Eyes Without a Face by Billy Idol who, strangely enough, looks a whole lot like Spike! Or vice versa...
Spike as Billy

Eerie likeness, no?
2 comments:
Hey Claire!
I gots a present for yooooou!
*flips you the bird*
LOOK, IT'S A BIG ONE!
-Keely
Right back at ya Keels, right back at ya
Post a Comment