Wednesday, April 13, 2005

04/13/05

Well, I spoke to my father for the first time in months yesterday. That was fun...*rolls eyes*. I really can't stand him. He's such a fucking hypocrite. I mean, when I was twelve years old, my father told me all the effed up things that men do. And now he's the poster boy for all that's wrong with men. He's an arrogant, alcoholic asshole. And I told him that straight to his face. Finally.

To be honest, I kind of felt bad for him for a while. My younger sister is taking my father's fall from grace MUCH harder than the rest of us and she really flayed his ass WIIIDDDE open. My mother and brother didn't go easy on him either. I was quiet most of the time. Yeah, I was pissed off at him, but I wanted to think about things rationally-which is hard to do when you're hurt and angry. Meh, I'm trying not to think about what happened. I like to think about the good things.

I'm thinking of transferring to either San Antonio or San Marcos next year!! Hopefully my mom's health looks up or I won't be going anywhere, LOL. I told my mom about my leaving home (for the second time) and she was hurt and upset with me for a while. It took a couple of days but I figure I'm back in her good graces again...more or less. I know she really missed me my freshman year and I didn't call home that often (mostly because I was always busy doing something else).

Oh! I know what I wanted to say! Earlier today, some crazy bitch hit my brother's car with her huge ass truck and then just took off. So the cops were over here a while ago to get his description of the events and shit. It sucks because he doesn't remember her license plate number (it all happened so fast) but this is a small town. She ain't getting very far.

It's strange, but I thought of the ol' ex just now. No, I don't still love him (ha, if I did I'd be SOL) but something made me think of him. Oh I know. The talk of arrogance. That guy was such an asshole. I'm not sure why I date assholes. It's just a curse. I attract freaks and assholes *shrugs* Now you know why I'm not seriously dating anybody. I really ought to explain why I hate him so much now. But I'll save that for another day. Right now, I'm going to go play some Super Mario Three!

No comments: