Saturday, May 03, 2008

Humor...kind of.

One of Murphy's lesser known laws:

The second you let yourself stop worrying over the possibility of running into an ex; you will inevitably run into them, usually when you most look like shit. *facepalms* That was the most uncomfortable four-way stoplight I've ever been at.

Work is good. It's a little weird bossing people old enough to be my parents around but I'm making it work. Staying positive and not letting my head swell (as if that's even possible). Staying caffeinated. Had a venti caramel frappucino with a double shot this morning and just a regular venti caramel frappucino about two hours ago. Either everything around me is going in super slow motion or I'm moving a whole lot faster, lol. Well, that's it for this update.

Auntie Em,
Hate you, hate Kansas, taking the dog.
– Dorothy

2 comments:

LeArmoire said...

Staying caffeinated is good. It keeps me sane. :-)

Bulma16 said...

Same here. The inevitable come down is a pain but right up until then, life is good, lol.