Sunday, May 25, 2008

Got tagged for this on another journal site. Here goes.

Do you think you can get through it without answering "I don't know"?
If I want to


Are you involved with anyone?
Define "involved" because I think there's a lot of grey area there

Where do you wish you were right now?
Belgium.

What should you be doing right now?
Nothing really...I was thinking about baking a dessert for tomorrow

Does sex mean love?
not usually.


Are you a bad influence?
Meh. Not really. I'm not going to tell you to do the things I do, but I won't lie and say I haven't done certain things either.


Who has had the most influence on you (good or bad)?
I don't think anyone gets that much credit. I've never tried to shape myself to be anyone other than myself.


Night out or night in?
Depends. With friends night out, with a special friend, night in *winks*



What is your favorite game?
Final Fantasy X!! I'm such a nerd when it comes to that game...


Your favorite book?
Used to be The Outsiders, then Ender's Game, but right now it's Gone Too Far by Suzanne Brockmann. MMmmm, Sam Starrett


Do you know how to change a tire?
I watched my dad explain it, not sure it all sunk in properly, but I imagine a lot of it is common sense. You put the wedge behind the tire so your car can't roll away when you jack it up, take off all the silver hardware things and replace the tire. And if that doesn't work, call Roadside Service

What item could you not go without during the day?
the Ipod. Apple, you clever sons of bitches...


Would you share a drink with a stranger?
And get the herpes? I think not.


In the past week have you gotten kissed?
have you breathed oxygen?


How long ago did you hug someone?
Iwww. I don't hug. JK...about an hour ago


Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
Nope. But I kinda want to throw Hannah's up there right now...or, you know, Hannah herself


Need to get something off your chest?
Nah. I'm very much the "internalize everything" girl. A very tiny percentage of what I need to get off my chest goes into this blog, the rest stays inside.


How do you feel about your life right now?
It's life. Was pissy about missing Green Day, but I'm over it now.


How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
twice. Damn speeding tickets


Anyone upset you lately?
not so much upset as irritate.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
my lil sis

Can you easily tell if someone's fake?
Oh yeah. I've got a fine tuned radar for that kind of thing


Do you think your dumb?
I've taken the IQ tests; I know I'm not. I have my blonde moments though


What could be done to make things better for you?
Lots of things. 1st all idiot drivers must be immediately eliminated, 2nd 150% salary increase, 3rd all my ex boyfriends are exported to Australia so that I don't have to worry about running into them all of the time


Do you love someone at the moment?
Sure, why not


How's your heart?
Am I supposed to answer broken or something? It's fine. Still ticking, thanks


Are you happy with your living arrangements?
Don't. Get. Me. STARTED. >.<


Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Sure would and have


Have you ever seen a dead body?
at a funeral

How long do you think you will live?
hopefully long enough to accomplish the things I want to accomplish


What was the first thing you did this morning?
turned on the radio, heh


Do you drink lots of water?
nope. not unless you count Crystal light as water...which technically it is


What toothpaste do you use?
Crest, Colgate, whatever's on sale

How do you vent your anger?
Talk to my mom, clean the house with rock music turned up loud, lol


What are you doing this weekend?
the weekend's over dude. The one coming up, I'm going to watch the Sex and the City movie and work probably.

What theme does your room have?
uh, retro French pastiche...? I forget the exact wording

Are you a mommy's child or a daddy's child?
that first one


Would you ever join the military?
That would be hilarity. I don't think I'd make it past day one of being given orders, made to follow rules, and have people yelling and swearing at me before I started yelling and swearin' back, lol.


The last website you visited?
yourmom.com


Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Alexus

Last person you went to the movies with?
lil bro + lil sis

Is anything alive in your room?
that's kind of a disturbing question. just me.

What are you looking forward to right now?
nothing really. Tuesday I guess

Do you throw up gang signs?
Of course not; you're not supposed to eat those silly, that's why they make you throw up. Hahaha.

Ahem.

It's still no.


Would you rather be a guy or a girl?
5/6ths of the time I say a girl...


Would you rather have a million dollars or true love?
Dammit, I hate these kinds of questions. Money comes and goes so the second one I guess *grumbles*


How many proms have you been to in your life?
One and a half


What are you thinking about right now?
wouldn't you like to know, heh.

No comments: