Random ass survey time.
Randomness Survey | |
Have fun taking the most random MySpace survey! | |
| my name is: | yourmom |
| this morning i was: | working |
| im afraid of: | almost nothing |
| i dream about: | just about anything |
Have You Ever... | |
| pictured your crush naked?: | who hasn't? |
| been in love: | dunno |
| cried when someone died: | sure |
| lied: | Never! |
| flowers or candy: | flowers. |
| scruff or clean shaven: | depends |
| tall or short: | tall |
With The Opposite Sex... | |
| what do you notice first?: | eyes |
| last person you slow danced with: | let's not go there |
| worst question to ask: | do you like to cuddle? |
Who... | |
| makes you laugh the most?: | I laugh at myself a lot. Does that count? No? Okay then Britt |
| makes you smile: | same |
| gives you a funny feeling when you see them: | wow! LOL, not expecting that one. Um, Mr. Peck |
| is easier talk to: boys or girls?: | boys. |
Do You Ever... | |
| sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?: | I don't that kind of time on my hands. |
| save AIM conversations?: | nope |
| wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: | why the hell would I ever want that!?! |
| cry because of something someone has said: | pfft, I think people that know me know I don't five a guck |
| pray?: | sometimes. |
Have You Ever... | |
| fallen for your best friend?: | yup. FIASCO!! |
| rejected someone: | oh yeah. I can be a bitch like that. |
| cheated on someone: | No. I don't do that. |
| been cheated on: | No |
| done something you regretted: | yes and no |
| wanted to die: | the last time a Britney Spears song came on the radio...ugh |
Who Was The Last Person... | |
| you talked to on the phone: | Falon |
| hugged: | uh, Britt? |
| you instant messaged: | I don't use that |
| you laughed with: | Ness |
Do You... | |
| color your hair: | nah |
| ever get off the computer: | that sounds kinda pervy, but yeah, I do |
| habla espanol: | un poquito si, mas o menos |
| sprechen sie deutsches: | nyet |
| fight with your parents: | they're too old to fight with me anymore. They just kinda sit and blink while I lay down the law, LOL. |
| have friends you've lost touch with: | yuppers |
| feel happy?: | Not right now, no. |
| wish you could fly away.. far, far away?: | Meh. What problems of mine would that solve? |
| believe in God?: | I'm agnostic, so yes and no. |
| could you live without the computer?: | yes |
| what's your favorite candy?: | Reeses' PB cups |
| whats your favorite fruit?: | strawberry |
| sunrise or sunset?: | either. I'd rather watch a sunrise though |
| what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain? | Emotional. Physical you can block out pretty easily but emotional creeps up and ambushes you. |
| trust others way too easily?: | no |
| are your fingers cold?: | usually. I've got CTS |
| coke or pepsi: | Neither. |
Final Questions... | |
| I want: | a billion dollars and a new job. Oh, and a GPS |
| I wish: | I had those three things |
| I love: | my friends and family |
| I miss: | noyb |
| I fear: | almost nothing |
| I hear: | Billy Corgan singing... |
| I smell: | nothing. Bad sinuses/allergies today |
| I wonder: | if I'll ever smell again |
| Take this survey | |
No comments:
Post a Comment