Saturday, November 15, 2008

Re: Re: Hey Joe

Looking at the post before last now makes me want to ask the question; when did I get to be such a drama queen? (Nobody answer that).

Things are okay now. Not perfect, but I know how they stand and my eggs are definitely not all in one basket. I think I was riding on that new crush adrenaline in the beginning, but now it's worn off and he's just a human being again (not sure if that makes sense...). So we'll see how things with Joe and I go. I don't have any expectations of him, which will make it all the easier for me when he inevitably effs up (as human beings in general, men in particular tend to do). Hmm, I just realized how pessimistic I sound. I guess the last 7 years of dating have worked a number on me after all, and that's not at all cool. Ce la vie, I guess.

*Claire out*

No comments: