Yeah it's been a long time. What can I say? My memory blows.
At a time in my life where I'm really examining some of the choices I've made most difficult of which is am I in college because I want to be or because I feel I ought to be? Hmmm.
Relationship wise my life is crap. I fucking hate anything with a penis. God. And the worst part is, if he was to knock on my door right now and ask me to come back, I would. After all that's happened you'd think I have the strength to say, "No! I'm tired of being your crutch. You use me when you're broken down and then when you're having a good day or two, I'm supposed to be okay with being given the brush off!? Fuck that and fuck you." Hah. I'd kill to be able to say that to him. Whatever.
My sister's been sick. Waiting for lab results. I'm not the kind to blab about something until I know for sure one way or another though (that's me being superstitious) so I'm not going to get into it. I'm just going to keep my finger crossed and hope for the best.
What else has happened in the past year or so? Oh, got into a car accident and got a concussion there, fell on some stairs and got a bad concussion there...lol. So my brain's undergone some serious trauma, which is what I'm going to blame any forgetfulness and/or flakiness on.
And on that note, I hope to update this sometime soon.
*Claire out*
No comments:
Post a Comment