Wow, it's almost been a year since I've used this thing. Hard to believe. Well, I'm officially a procrastinator and unofficially, a GJ addict, haha. Catch me there if you wanna say howdy. Screen name's the same and I'd love to catch up with you guys.
I'm thinking of getting on LiveJournal but there are only a couple of people I know of that are on there that would actually make it all worth it. In other news, it's cold! Brr. Maybe not for some of you crazy northerners =P but for me, born in Cali and lived most of her life in Texas, we might as well be in the Arctic. What have I been up to for the past months? Well, in a nutshell, work, school and various mini-dramas that I really didn't enjoy the first time around and definitely wouldn't enjoy in the retelling of them so suffice it to say I've made it through alive and for that I am happy.
Oh, I have a cell phone now and I get free weekend minutes, so if you like...and more importantly if I actually know you, gimme a call on the weekend sometime. Just message me on yahoo or something and I'll give you my number...or you can give me yours. Whatevs. Anyway, I've gotta go to work soon so ciao for now. I'm not going to make any promises but I will TRY to keep this thing up and running *grins sheepishly* Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment