Y'ello bloggers! Long time no speak. So I should have a lot to say, right? Ha, if you thought yes, you thought wrong. Yeah, much has happened, but in typical Claire fashion, I can't be bothered to force myself to rehash all of that minutiae having already suffered through it once. I know, I'm terrible.
Here are the main bullet points:
* OMG!! I'm going to be a mother!! A godmother that is, but I'm going to spoil this baby as if it he were my own. He should be born literally any day now and he's a big one! He's nearly 9 lbs.
* I'm still with the b/f, C. Things aren't perfect and thank goodness because that shit would drive me nuts. He's smart, funny, and bless him, thinks I'm practically perfect; as a result, I've decided to keep him around *LOL*.
* I am officially back at the size I was in 6th grade (I'm even smaller on top actually). Very exciting!
* My return to Uni has thus far been successful! WootWoot!
* I've got a few pretty bad vitamin deficiencies. Long story short, I've got to take like a million different vitamins every day now. In a perfect world, I'd remember to, but I'm doing my best! Ugh, the potassium deficiency is the worse because I keep getting Charley horses/dead leg.
* Evol!ex is history. No, he's not dead; just out of the picture. I'm pretty sure he moved, so yay!! I forgot he even existed until I stumbled across some old pics of us on my flashdrive (your head would spin if you saw how fast those got deleted).
AND LASTLY
* I'm feeling pretty happy with everything in my life! Not sure how long this will last (*knocks on wood*) but I'm loving it!
Now you can consider yourself more or less updated with my goings on. ALA Ringo: "Peace and love, peace and love."
No comments:
Post a Comment