Lately, I've found myself in that really good writing place. You know the one; where you find yourself with paper to pen (or hands to the keyboard), you blink, and the next thing you know, you've got a finished story or chapter in front of you and--most importantly!!--it's not complete crap. It's happened to me at least 3 times in the last 9 days, which is amazing since I'm normally found on hands & knees begging my muse/the literary gods to give me an idea or a sentence; something.
I think I can blame part of this idea surge on Livejournal and some of the communities there. Sure, there are tons of *gags*tweens*gags* there, but there are also some really great writers and reviewers to support you. This' old news I'm sure to most, but it's new to me! I always thought LJ was a waste of time but now I consider it to be a good place to get ideas from.
The internet may very well redeem itself to me yet. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment