What have I got myself into? I'm working and I'm at school (both of these fulltime). I'm in the hyper accelerated classes because I thought it'd be a good idea to get 'em all out of the way as soon as possible so I can enjoy the rest of my summer. Great idea in theory! So why do I want to tear my hair out? *Sighs* Ah, the familiar academia frustration. How I missed you while on hiatus. Sortakindabutnotreally. Two of my classes I'll do well in (I know I will because I like them and Biology and English have always been really easy for me), the last two, Philosophy and Humanities are going to kick my butt. You know who used to be good at these two? He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Thank God I deleted his number from my phone or I'd be begging him to write these essays for me.
Anyway, other than that, life's peachy. I may be a godmother in the future, which I'm really excited about. I went to my first genuine honky tonk (whoah buddy, was that ever different!) with a friend. Spent some time with the grandparents, and lastly, my name's on the table for a raise. Woohoo! I'll try to get back on here tomorrow so I can write details.
3 comments:
Dude! Good luck with the raise! I'm all for ANYONE I know getting more money!
Thanks! It won't be much, but I guess that's better than nothing at all.
Oh, yeah, and you're evil. I'm just saying. Paris HILTON???
*is flabbergasted*
Post a Comment