Saturday, May 16, 2009

Awesome Sauce!™

Long time no speak--as per usual--I'm on here today because I find myself at a very unfamiliar junction

Just about everything in my life is going well. I'm still employed (miracle of miracles), I got into the school of my choice, I have savings, I have my health; I'm just not having to deal with the usual 500 ton monkeys on my back. I'm happy.

It feels weird to be this content. Every once in a while, something not good will happen (i.e. me running into "He Who Must Not be Named", oy...) and it doesn't affect me like it used to. It'll be a crappy moment in time for maybe half an hour or an hour and then I'm over and done with it. Not that I don't ever have bad days (God knows there are times I wish I could cause people to spontaneously combust) but I don't get as upset by it as I used to. I can think of some reasons for that. Back then I had: Stress. Anxiety. Heck, maybe even a dash of maudlin ole depression but now I feel like I've mentally matured a lot, & it's fucking fabulous.

*~*Claire Out*~*

5 comments:

GutterBall said...

And then I showed up, and everything went back to the way it was. Aaaaaahhhhh.

No, don't thank me. Just doin' what I can with what I got. Anything for you, Nemesis of Mine.

Bulma16 said...

What if I told you there are giant spiders and 5,000 bigscreen TVs playing the DBZ live action movie on repeat here (with the Jonas brothers cast as the Son family and Paris Hilton as Chichi)? That oughta send you far, farrr away from here you wretch >.<

GutterBall said...

O.o

Oh, my God. That might well be the most horrible thing I've ever imagined. My...my grey matter is honestly scarred from that thought.

I'm impressed!

Bulma16 said...

*takes a bow*

Thank you, thank you! That whole creating horrible mental trauma thing is a talent of mine I try to keep under wraps, but you just bring out the best in me, Nemesis! *griiins*

BTW...you ever notice that Nemesis has the abbreviation of the word sister in it? Kinda gives credit to my saying you're like the ebil older NEMEsister I never had, ne? ^-^

So, you regretting ever saying this yet??: "That might well be the most horrible thing I've ever imagined"

'Cause if not, I can totally keep going *griins*

GutterBall said...

Two can play, my dearest Nemesister. Would you like me to smother you with kindness? I assure you I'm fully capable of complimenting you into the screaming meemies.

*wicked grin*

After all, you're doing so well lately! I'm ever so proud of you. Making the right decisions, being such a big girl, all independent and savvy.

*wipes a tear*

You're growing up so fast! Waaaah!