Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nov. 15

Wow, I haven't updated in a *LOOOONG* time, have I?

Woohoo! I'm now employed! *dances for joy* It's about damn time, heh. A lot of things going on in my life right now...I don't even know where I should start. I know, a BS survey thingie! Yay...

1) Where were you born?
- Riverside, California

2) Where do you live?
- Central Texas

3) Your favorite color?
- Turquoise (a mix of my 2 fave colors) and black

4) Favorite food?
- Chocolate...mmmm. Real food: Mole chicken.

5) Drink of choice?
- Alcoholic: Cherry Vodka Sour
Nonalcoholic: Passion fruit bubble teas *joygasms*

6) What do you do on your free time?
- hang out with my bestest friends...play video games, read, write letters

7) Have you ever been in love?
- Yea, I guess you could say that

8) Are you in love right now?
- see above response

9) Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd cried for them?
- WTF kind of question is this!?! I don't do the crying thing, so I guess the answer's no...

10) Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the previous night?
- Heh, oh yeah. And (from what I hear from friends who were there) I had a lot of fun those nights...

11) When was the last time someone hit on you offline?
- A few hours ago while the bf was putting gas in the car

12) Any luck?
- He was 10 years older than me...so no.

13) When was the last time someone hit on you online?
- I honestly think it happens way too often for me to even notice it anymore, heh.

14) What is the corniest pick-up line someone tried on you so far?
- "Did you wash your pants in Windex baby, cause I can see myself in them" *facepalms*

15) Who did you hug last?
- *coughs* my bf, D

16) Who hugged you last?
- Ross...*cough coughs*

17) An object you treasure?
- Would I be really cheesy if I said my bf? I also treasure my CD's. Touch them without my permission and you will die =). I'm not even kidding...

18) Describe yourself with four words:
- introspective, sarcastic, creative, fun-loving

19) What do you respect?
- people with drive and determination

20) Do you have dreams? What are they?
- Uh, by dreams I'm going to assume you're talking about the thing that happens early morning when I go to bed. The answer would then be yes. And there's never any telling what kind they'll be. Sometimes they're really good, and sometimes they're weird and make absolutely no sense.

21) What do you fear?
- getting into a car accident and cochroaches *shudders*

22) What words or phrases do you use frequently?
- Not many that aren't rated R. "Pshaw", "Whatever!", "oh fuck me!", and my favorite (which is reserved for people who nearly kill me on the road) "You dirty God damned motherfucking cocksucking sonuva bitch" *coughs* That one I picked up from You-Know-Who...

23) One of your original quotes?
- Fuck that noise.

24) The best "thing" in the world?
- Ugh, I hate to say it but love

25) The worst "thing" in the world?
- Ignorance

I was going to write more but I just got a phone call and I must dash.

No comments: